What you'll need
- A minimum of 2 GCSE's Grade A* - C or Grade 4 and above including Maths and English
- Plus 3 A-Levels at grades BBC (or equivalent) which must include Maths and preferably a Science in either Chemistry or Physics
- You must be 18 years old by September 2023 to be eligible for this scheme
Quantity surveyors are at the heart of London's growth, transforming our infrastructure.
We need the next generation of quantity surveyors to develop solutions for the London's challenges, from mass urbanisation to diminishing resources.
You'll work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure value for money is being achieved.
What you'll be doing
As a quantity surveyor, you'll work within a project team to upgrade our infrastructure (which dates back to 1863), while ensuring we deliver an efficient service.
As we look to modernise our assets, you'll be involved in projects which extend our network such as:
- Improving our station capacity
- Buying new trains and buses to enhance customer experience
- Improving the reliability of the network via technology updates
- Reducing times between services
- Developing new entrances in stations to reduce congestion and support London's population
Where this career can take you
On completion of your Level 6 apprenticeship, you'll gain a Degree in Quantity Surveying along with an accreditation and full professional membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).