Become an Apprentice
Become an apprentice and start to enjoy the benefits of apprenticeships. Below we have listed our top 7 reasons why apprenticeships in our opinion are a better route into employment then going to university. If you agree with us and want to become an apprentice then simply register here to find an apprenticeship of your choice.
1) On The Job Training – Learn from those who know best. Individuals who have been working within your chosen trade will be able to share their knowledge and experience with you face to face, with a structured programme in place.
2) Earn While You Learn – As an apprentice you’ll earn a wage whilst learning what you love most.
3) Qualification – An apprenticeship will allow you to gain a recognised qualification and and in some cases, equivalent to a foundation level degree!
4) Debt Free – No tuition fees, no accommodate fee’s, no student overdrafts! The average student could well face debt of £30,000 plus from going to university.
5) Kick Start Your Career – An apprenticeship gives you a head start amongst the competition with on the job training and practical experience, which you can use to improve your career profile.
6) Secure Your Future – Most employers will offer a full-time career if you successfully complete your training, helping to secure and improve your prospects for the future, without the worry of having to job search!
7) Legal Protection – Peace of mind can now be assured, the government has announced plans to give apprenticeships legal protection by preventing employers from abusing the term.
“We make finding apprenticeships simple!”