At IAM RoadSmart we make better drivers and riders. As the UK’s largest independent road safety charity, formed in 1956, we’ve spent more than 60 years making our roads safer by improving driver and rider skills through coaching and education.
Our qualified experts, our network of thousands of volunteers and our 180 local groups are our lifeblood. They champion our cause and help drive our vision – to be the best, most recognised provider of coaching and advice for all post-licence drivers and riders, and to help make our roads safer for all
- To improve the standards of driving and riding on the roads
- To improve road safety
- To administer a nationally recognised advanced test
We can help you:
- Gain the expert skills and techniques on the road to take your love of driving or riding to the next level – and to make one of the most qualified drivers or riders on the road
- Focus on specific areas of your driving and riding to help boost your confidence behind the wheel and refresh your knowledge of the rules of the road
- Join our family of almost 85,000 passionate and highly-skilled advanced drivers and riders in the UK
- Provide driver training solutions to businesses and employees.