Trainee Ventilation Cleaning Engineer
£19,000-£24,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a specialist hygiene consultancy working within the catering industry, with 20 years' experience delivering high quality cleaning services across central and southern England. They work to TR19 standards cleaning grease extract systems, AHU's, ductwork, and fan components all to reduce the possible risk of fire, restoring safe working environments to all of their varied customers.
For the right person they are offering tailored ongoing training, using cutting edge equipment and techniques which in turn keeps them ahead of the competition. Due to a steady and constant growth they now require hard working, reliable individuals to join their team of experts located in Banbury.
This is a rewarding opportunity with career development and training opportunities, so if you are looking to take an exciting career step then apply today.
Tasks & Duties of a Trainee Ventilation Cleaning Engineer:
- Kitchen extract grease trap cleans.
- Canopy cleaning and ductwork cleaning.
- Air Handling Unit inspections and cleans.
- Ventilation/fan cleaning and disinfections in confined spaces and in accordance with TR19 and COSHH regulations.
Experience & Skills of a Trainee Ventilation Cleaning Engineer:
- A full UK driving license is essential for the position.
- You must be able to pass a DBS check.
- You will ideally be trained in confined spaces and to TR19 standards.
- You will have excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
- You must be willing to travel and have a desire to learn.
The perfect candidate will gain full training, a competitive salary, company pension, five weeks holiday, a company vehicle, fuel card, phone and some great career development opportunities.
Normal working hours will be 8.00am to 4.15pm Monday to Fridays, some out of hour's work will be required often in premises that can't close in the day.
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Air Hygiene, Ductwork, Kitchen Canopy Operative, Duct cleaner, Kitchen Extract Technician, Duct fitters' mate, trainee, graduate, Industrial Cleaner, electrical engineer.
Commutable Areas: Banbury, Oxfordshire, Bodicote, Overthorpe, Hanwell, Drayton, Little Bourton, Wroston, Bloxham, Adderbury, Deddington, Middleton, Cropredy, Mollington, Wroxton, Brackley, Kineton, Chipping Norton, Woodstock, Warwick, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Buckingham, Daventry.