An excellent opportunity for an individual with strong practical and engineering skills looking for the chance to train within a specialist industry at an expanding company.
Do you have hands on engineering and practical skills? Are you looking to kick-start your career in a specialist industry?
Established for over 25 years, this company specialise in providing a range of testing services to clients around the UK. Their projects range from motorways bridges to oil rigs, and with an ever growing list of new projects they are seeing ongoing success and a period of expansion. Due to this they are now looking for a new Technicians to join their team.
In this varied role you will both site and workshop based, setting up and conducting a range of tests for clients. Once finished you will be completing result sheets and assisting in producing reports to provide to clients. On top of this you will be provided with extensive on the job and external training, and as you gain more experience will take on more responsibility.
This role would therefore suit an individual with basic engineering and practical skills who is eager to learn and looking to kick-start their career in a specialist industry with an expanding company.
- Setting up and conducting structural tests
- Recording findings and results
- Workshop and site based (travel required)
- Extensive training provided
- £27,000 - £30,000 + Overtime & Bonus (OTE £32k+) + Training + Progression + Benefits
- Hands on engineering background
- Practically minded
- Some sort of engineering qualification (NVQ etc.)
- Happy for regular travel
- Ability to work flexibly
- Lives a commutable distance to Welwyn area