ABC Teachers is on the lookout for dedicated individuals in the Sandwell area who are eager to make their mark in the education sector and are ready to embark on an exciting journey as part of our National Teaching Assistant Programme.
This role will include:
- Engage in four online training modules designed to prepare you for a career in a primary school environment.
- Benefit from dedicated support provided by a personal consultant who will align opportunities with schools with pre-existing relationships with ABC Teachers.
- Be available for full-time employment during school hours, specifically from 08:30 to 15:30.
- Undergo a paid trial week with a primary school including feedback at the end of the week.
This will be located at a number of primary schools in the Sandwell and surrounding areas, who are aware and keen to participate as providers of experience for the National Teaching Assistant Programme.
To be considered for the National Teaching Assistant Programme, you will:
- Demonstrate unwavering enthusiasm and a steadfast commitment to childcare and education.
- Be ready to immerse yourself completely in the school day, embracing your new role with passion.
- Foster a positive collaborative environment through effective teamwork.
- Provide references from your most recent employment.
- Possess or be willing to obtain an up-to-date DBS check registered with the update service.
- Have transferable skills
- Be available from 08:30 - 15:30 Monday through to Friday
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
The Edwin group do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are based in the Birmingham and surrounding areas and keen to enrol onto the National Teaching Assistant Programme, and you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on (phone number removed).