Trainee Teaching Assistant (SEND)
Pay: 91 - 98
Leader Education are working closely with a school with pupils aged 8-18-year-old. We're looking for keen and eager candidates who want to step foot in the education sector as a Trainee Teaching Assistant.
If you're passionate about working with children, being a part of their educational journey, and want to better your personal career and skill set, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Provide dedicated support to teachers in creating an inclusive and engaging learning environment.
- Assist students with their academic, social, and emotional development, offering individual attention and guidance.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and implement effective lesson plans, activities, and resources.
- Foster a positive classroom atmosphere, encouraging student participation and promoting positive behaviour management techniques.
- Support students with special educational needs, adapting teaching methods to meet their individual requirements.
- Establish effective communication channels with teachers, parents, and staff members to ensure a cohesive educational experience.
- Contribute to the overall welfare and well-being of students, ensuring their safety and promoting a caring environment.
- Must have a DBS or be willing to obtain one.
- Has had any work experience that has given exposure to working with children or young adults.
- Can adapt to meet the needs of individual students.
- Has empathy and patience for working with students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, teachers, and parents.
Working with Leader Education:
- Free access to a huge range of CPD Training courses, allowing you to further develop your skill set and career.
- A diverse, inclusive environment providing great opportunities for self-development and career progression.
- A dedicated consultant committed to resolving any queries and providing ongoing support.
All successful applicants are subject to DBS and safeguarding checks. Leader Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants must go through a thorough vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks.
We are constantly looking for candidates who are eager to be a part of a rewarding community, apply below and I'll reach out!