Trainee Teaching Assistant
£380 - £430 per week
Start March 2024
The school and Role
Vision for Education work with Special Needs schools as well as alternative provisions all across Manchester and Greater Manchester. We re passionate about making a positive impact in education. In partnership with schools in our local communities, we are proud to launch our National Teaching Assistant Programme, designed to support those who want to become a Trainee Teaching Assistant.
The desired Trainee Teaching Assistant will:
- Be compassionate, understanding and caring.
- Be able to build positive relationships with children and young people.
- Be passionate about improving the outcomes for children and young people.
- Be flexible, proactive and a team player.
- Be willing to pay for an enhanced DBS check and register with the Update Service.
What we offer
As a Trainee Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
- Daily rate is subject to your scale rate, experience in role and qualifications which will be discussed at the point of registration.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Edwin Group is a Top 10 UK-employer in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023. Rated as 'Excellent' by our staff in all categories and recognised as having industry leading and world-class levels of employee engagement across the Group.
How to apply
If you are looking to become a Trainee teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed)