Smart Teachers are recruiting trainee Teaching Assistants to work in schools across Lambeth and the surrounding boroughs.
About the role
• Day to day cover, part time and full time roles available - can be flexible around your availability
• Hours are between 8.00-4pm
• Weekly pay
• Range of roles including general TA and roles supporting pupils with special needs
About the school
• Schools located in Lambeth and the surrounding boroughs
• Mixture of state schools and Independent schools
• Easily Accessible by public transport
To be considered for the role of Trainee Teaching Assistant - Lambeth you will:
- Must hold a valid Childworkforce only enhanced DBS on the Update Service
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- No experience working with Children necessary, but willing to complete online training
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sophie Seddon on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).