Trainee Teaching Assistant (Part Time, Temporary/Permanent)
£80 - £120 per day (pay is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
February 2024 Ongoing
The School and Role
This large, Outstanding primary school, based in Canvey Island are looking to appoint a passionate Trainee Teaching Assistant to work in a small, friendly class on a part or full time basis.
Working in this primary school as part of an established team, the desired Trainee Teaching Assistant will be working on a small group basis in KS1 or KS2 with some pupils with SEND needs. This part time Trainee Teaching Assistant role is long term and potentially permanent.
The desired Trainee Teaching Assistant will have;
- Experience of working with primary school aged children
- Experience of working with pupils with SEND
- A passion for the progress of primary school pupils
- An ability to work as part of a team
What we offer
As a Trainee Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system. (Daily rate is subject to your scale rate, experience in role and qualifications which will be discussed at the point of registration).
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Trainee Teaching Assistantcan enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call us on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)