Are you looking for a career in Education? Vision For Education are excited to provide this exciting and bespoke opportunity to support passionate people with getting into the education sector.
About the role
We are seeking individuals from the Blackburn area to participate in our comprehensive National Teaching Assistant Programme (NTAP). Our NTAP training provides you with all the necessary skills to become a successful teaching assistant. Upon completion of the program, we will work with you to secure a paid placement within a local school where you can put your skills and knowledge to the test.
Teaching assistants are instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of any school. The most effective teaching assistants have excellent communication skills, can work well as part of a team and are dedicated to improving children s school experience.
About the school
Here at Vision for Education, we work with a variety of schools in Preston, and surrounding areas across Lancashire. We deal with teaching placements in Primary, Secondary, SEND settings and college level, as well as support staff positions also within these.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a video registration interview
To be considered for the role of Trainee Teaching Assistant you will:
- Have a passion for supporting and helping children
- Have an understanding of, and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Have a positive attitude
- Willing to learn
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Full completion of the National Teaching Assistant Programme
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Chloe Callighan on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).