Trainee Site Manager
I am currently working with a company who pride themselves in supporting their employees, growing the business by having an appertership scheme looking for a trainee site manager preferably with a trade background in carpentry.
You would be working alongside the Contracts Manager on multiple Conversion into Ressidential projects. This company also cover a wide variety of projects such as commercial, new builds, traditional build and many more.
- Maintain high levels of health & safety throughout the project ensuring work is always carried out in a safe manner
- Attending regular meetings
- Be familiar with consultant's design & specification to ensure project requirements are met, work with consultants & Technical department to ensure proposals are in line with client's standards where necessary.
- Line management for junior team members.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry guidelines, innovations and standards.
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Trade expereince preferably carpentry
- SMSTS and CSCS cards.
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.