Job Profile for Trainee Service Engineer - MC268784
Trainee Service Engineer required for a manufacturer based in Maldon, Essex. The UK office is responsible for the UK & Ireland markets. We are a small yet growing team
of dedicated, proactive and focused people who continuously look to improve and work
together towards our common goal, of being the number one provider of our systems
and solutions. Due to organic business growth we are looking to add an additional Service
Engineer to our team based in Essex.
Trainee Service Engineer Position Overview
- Complete Servicing, Routine Maintenance, Overhaul and Commissioning & Training
- of filtration equipment across a wide range of applications and industries.
- Write service reports and recommendations for customers.
- Maintain strong customer relationships to ensure repeat business including upselling
- of products and services.
- Seek out new potential clients with a view to grow the customer base.
- Assist with service related marketing campaign ideas and content as required.
- Produce quotations and liaise with customers to receive purchase orders.
- Work as part of a team to meet customer needs.
- Display extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices.
- Write risk assessments & method statements for booked work.
- Manage all aspects of booking jobs including weekly/monthly work diary,
- administration/report writing and travel arrangements.
- Provide support and advice to the team as required
- Attend various training events including annual training provided at thr head
- office in Germany.
Trainee Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications
- Full UK driving licence (essential).
- Be comfortable travelling for business across the UK, Ireland and internationally as
- required including overnight stays.
- Have excellent mechanical aptitude
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
Trainee Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Full Time, Permanent
- 5 hours per week plus overtime
- Basic Salary £23,500 per annum plus overtime and commission payments.
- OTE during initial 6-12 month training period £30,000-£34,000
- OTE once fully trained and building client base £40,000-£45,000 per annum
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus discretionary Christmas shutdown.
- Additional holiday accrued on all overtime worked.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Flexi-time Policy
- Hybrid Working
- Company Mobile Phone with private use optional.
- Company Van with private fuel option.
- Company credit card for food, travel and accommodation expenses whilst on-site and
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.