Trainee Security Engineer
£12,823 - £24,500
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic client of ours based in Maidenhead who is currently seeking a Trainee Security Engineer. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and successful company with great opportunities for career progression. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a strong work-ethic.
This role is Monday - Friday with occasional weekends.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our security installation team, electronic and mechanical security.
- Support bench locksmith in retail shop
- Identify cut and & provide key
- Maintain equipment and electronic key machines
- Serve and advise customers in the shop
- Assist other locksmiths where required
- Design master key systems & assemble locks
- Attend site and install/repair customer's locks and security systems as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time keeping
- Organization skills
- The applicant should be smart and presentable
Company benefits include:
- Full Training provided
- Staff discount
If you are interested in this position please apply or for further information call Uxbridge Employment Agency and ask to speak with Sian Madigan
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.