WHAT'S THE JOB? TRAINEE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHO'S THE EMPLOYER? Distributing high quality specialist capital equipment throughout England and Wales, this is a dynamic business focused on selling a strong portfolio of in-demand equipment to specialist growers, providing exceptional standards of customer support.
WHAT'S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary package and vehicle, career progression to territory sales
WHAT'S THE TERRITORY? England and Wales - based in Eastern England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A newly created position to further increase the Company's presence on the ground, the role is highly product-focused, requiring excellent practical skills in the operation of modern, technology-based equipment. Supporting and engaging with end users will require good all-round communication skills, with career development progressing the successful candidate to a Territory Sales position. The role could suit a recent graduate, a service technician with sales ambitions, an outgoing operator with a good commercial brain - whatever route you come from, bags of enthusiasm, a passion for machinery and a healthy amount of operator experience are the key building blocks for this excellent opportunity to join an experienced sales team representing a blue-chip machinery brand.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- You'll have plenty of recent experience in the tractor cab or with self-propelled machinery, operating technology-focused equipment, familiar with control systems and touch screen friendly
- Passionate about machinery and the latest trends in technology, you'll have a strong interest in the machinery world and be up to speed with all the latest developments
- You'll have ambitions to progress your career to a commercially focused role and can demonstrate the importance of relationship building skills
- You're a naturally outgoing person, good at communicating with a wide range of farming professionals
- You'll be a strong team player who can also be relied upon to manage their own time and schedule effectively, displaying a good all-round organisational ability, underpinned by self-motivation and high standards
- A full UK driving licence is required, and you'll be comfortable with regular travel (including occasionally overseas)
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you're keen to further your career with a premium brand manufacturer and have the requisite skills, experience and motivation we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us -