Firmin Recruit have the opportunity to work with one of the world's largest medical machine manufacturers. They have a century of engineering experience, installed machinery in 62 countries on more than 6,000 operations around the World. The company was established in 1911 and supply a varied range of custom-built machines for their clients. Due to business growth my client is looking for an experienced engineering person who is looking for an opportunity to move in to Sales.
Role: Trainee Engineering Sales Advisor
Hours: 35 Hours per week ( 9am - 1700 Monday - Friday
Salary: (phone number removed)
Benefits: Parking, Pension, Commission, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Use of Pool car, etc
Building and maintaining a good relationship with new and existing customers. The successful candidate must be able to carry out a discussion with the customer, in order to identify and understand their individual need.
- The suitable candidate will need to have proven engineering experience
- You must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must drive and have a full UK driving licence
- You will need to be happy to work away when required
- Preference will be given to candidate who live within one hour of Dartford.
If you have the necessary skills and would like more information about this role, please send your CV.