Davis Tate are looking to recruit a professional Trainee Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join our team in Abingdon.
Davis Tate have been around since 1991 and currently have 12 branches throughout Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We have always been and will always be a forward thinking independent company, with core values that guide the way the business has always operated, putting its customers and staff at the forefront of everything we do on a day to day basis.
We now form part of LSLi, a specialist in property providing growth and development for independent property Estate and Letting Agents, with their support we continue to be a local, trusted and a recommended Estate Agent.
As the successful Trainee Sales and Lettings Negotiator you will be generating new business across residential sales and lettings, gaining property instructions and sourcing suitable buyers and tenants.
As the Trainee Sales and Lettings Negotiator you must possess:
- Previous targeted sales experience within a fast pace environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- The ability to remain calm and focused while under pressure, due to the nature of the working environment and volume fluctuation
- A valid UK driving licence and access to your own Vehicle
This is a very progressive opportunity with an excellent and exclusive base salary and uncapped commission structure, plus many more exclusive employee benefits:
- Professional training provided with our award winning Learning and Development Team
- Defined career progression
- Uncapped earning opportunities
- Work / life balance
- Numerous employee benefits to include Share Save and Pension Scheme
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Property Services/Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.