2023 Graduates. Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sports people wanted!
Are you sporty? Do you have a competitive streak? Enjoy constantly pushing yourself to achieve goals? Love winning? Want to make £40K plus in your first year after university? Considered recruitment?
Recruitment is a highly competitive industry which requires a sportsperson like mentality as you are competing against colleagues and external competitors to win business and place candidates. The more competitive you are the more money you can make!
Our client is a highly specialist recruitment firm operating within the Finance sector tasked with placing CEOs, CFOs and other senior candidates into Investment Banks and Hedge Funds. The directors encourage entrepreneurship and support you, the employee, by providing excellent training and development programmes. They have also won numerous awards including: Best Small Company to Work for at the 'Recruiter Awards'.
What's in it for you?
As a recruitment consultant for my client you can expect the following:
- £25K base salary, plus uncapped commission
- Year 1 - £40K On Target Earnings
- Year 2 - £65K On Target Earnings
- Year 3 - £75K On Target Earnings
- Twice yearly holiday incentives
- Summer incentive for next year - IBIZA!
- Winter Incentive for 2022 - MERIBIL!
- Stunning office space
- Beer and Prosecco on tap!
- Rapid career progression
- Monthly incentives - Ascot, Go-Karting, Crystal Maze, etc
- Weekly drinks with the team
- Football team
The Day to Day
Working as a recruitment consultant with our client is quite varied. Day to day you will be doing the following:
- Calling prospective clients and confirming terms of business
- Cold calling candidates - screening and shortlisting based on client hiring requirements
- Advertising job vacancies on job-boards and LinkedIn
- Managing the recruitment process
- Closing deals and making commission!
Who you are
- Degree educated from a top 100 university
- Played competitive sports to a high level
- Worked alongside studies/holidays
- Extremely financially motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you think you have what it takes to make it in recruitment - apply now!
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.