About Fawkes & Reece
Fawkes & Reece is a leading recruitment agency for the construction sector and has a proven track record of supplying both permanent and temporary candidates into some of the UK's best known construction companies.
We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to work from our Southampton office. Working directly with a leading, high billing Manager to support and assist on key accounts. Due to growth and restructuring for the New Year an opportunity exists to join a high performing team. This professional team works directly with the leading house building companies and maintains close relationships with the most respected and prestigious companies whereby delivery a high level of service.
As a company, we can promote independence for those with more experience and support for those with less. You will receive industry related as well as recruitment specific training appropriate to your entry level.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and developing existing and new client job opportunities
- Management of clients and candidates through recruitment process from carrying out initial interview to job offer and placement
- Ensuring high standards of service delivery to company standards at all times
Experience Required - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Ideally 6 months experience or currently in a sales position
- Resilience and determination
- Able to be self-motivated.
- The ability to build rapport
- Hungry to hit targets
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and commission
- Birthday Gift
- Summer & Winter events
- Holiday buy
- Quarterly incentives
- All expenses trip for high achievers
- Exclusive discounts with high end brands
- Potential to earn monthly awards and individual prizes.
- Contribution to travel
- Fast-track promotion opportunities.
- Breakfast club
- Early Friday finish
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
If this position is of interest, please apply with your CV. If you would prefer to have an initial confidential chat, contact Katherine Klat at the London Office