Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Education
Excellent earning potential and full training provided
24k to 26k salary plus uncapped commission
Are you looking to start an exciting career in recruitment?
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing recruitment sectors?
Would you like to join one of the biggest education recruitment agencies in the UK?
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our well established branch in Medway. We have over 100 recruitment consultants across the UK in over 20 different locations. The education sector is booming at the moment are we a looking for the next generation of recruitment consultants to build their career.
We provide teachers, teaching assistants and school support staff to over a thousand Primary and Secondary schools every day, for both short and long term assignments.
- Sales background either B2B or B2C
- Excellent customer service skills
- Career focussed and money motivated
- Driven to succeed
- Full recruitment training from a leading provider
- Business development and client generation
- Placing teachers and teaching assistants into short and long term roles
- Meeting schools, advertising positions, interviewing candidates
- Excellent career progression opportunities, often within the first 12 months
- Financial incentives including commission
- Based in large, friendly office
We can offer you:
- Industry leading training and development
- Long term career paths
- Supportive and encouraging working environment with strict and outdated KPIs
- Uncapped commission scheme
Our office in Medway has a strong reputation for providing high quality education recruitment services in the local area. The environment is friendly and supportive, but busy and very fast paced.
If you're looking to start your career as a recruitment consultant in the Medway area, and hoping to join a rapidly expanding, hugely successful business, with a great reputation and one of the lowest turnovers of staff in recruitment, then speak to us.
Email your CV or contact Craig Walker. Craig is very happy to discuss the role in more detail.