Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction
24,000 Per Annum + Uncapped Commission ( 35k OTE)
Search, one of the leading recruitment agencies in the UK with a revenue exceeding 220m. Following a phenomenal year for our Construction division in 2023, we are actively recruiting a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Sheffield.
Our Construction team has been established for over 20 years and recently launched into the US market! You'll gain excellent exposure to the market and various roles, including sourcing and supplying trades and labour to well-known construction companies across the UK.
You will be taking on an exciting new role where you get to build new business opportunities through B2B sales calls and meetings including sourcing candidates through job boards, CV databases, and referrals.
From day one, you'll benefit from award-winning training and development opportunities, including personalised coaching, three tailored training programmes, and access to online courses whenever you need them!
What is included in your role?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 0% threshold in your first six months with monthly payments.
- Uncapped commission structures that pay up to 35% of all revenue you generate.
- Award-winning bespoke training programmes designed to work your way up to management.
- Clearly defined markets, you will be the expert in your market.
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual trips.
- A Senior Leadership team with a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm, and passion.
- Support teams including marketing, administration, payment, and IT.
Who are we looking for?
- A desire to work in a sales environment.
- Confidential with the ability to build rapport.
- Highly articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive and ambitious - always looking to win and succeed.
- Motivated within a fast-paced environment.
- And a desire to learn and progress.
What will you be doing?
- Contacting new and existing clients to generate new opportunities through B2B sales calls, LinkedIn and Meetings.
- Attending client meetings (face to face or virtually) to discuss job profiles and SLAs.
- Negotiating fees and rates with clients to ensure you are maximising your commercial output.
- Writing engaging job adverts and using social media to source the best talent.
- Sourcing candidates using industry-leading job boards and carrying out interviews.
- Managing each stage of the process including interviews and offers.
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidates and clients.
If you are looking to advance your career, click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.