Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Newcastle City Centre
Are you good with people and have the ability to build strong relationships?
Do you want to join a fun, yet professional environment?
Are you a sales-driven individual who thrives off working to targets?
Would the opportunity to earn commission on top of your salary and have control over your earnings, be appealing?
If so, I want to hear from you!
Milk Education is an eco-friendly supply agency providing quality, TAs and support staff to schools across the UK. We are far from your typical education recruiter - check us out in INSTA you might see some office dogs!
Our core business values are built around the importance of traditional values with a fresh approach to education recruitment. Since our establishment, we have experienced rapid organic growth.
Due to incredible success - we are growing our team at Newcastle!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you ll play a key part in initially supporting a team of consultants with finding, qualifying, and placing the right candidates for their vacancies. Once fully trained, you ll have the opportunity to progress through to a trainee recruiter where you ll work alongside and be mentored by experienced top performers to help you develop your skills and put your education & and life skills into action!
You'll be initiating contact with schools, introducing our services, and establishing relationships, so having confidence in making phone calls and engaging in these conversations is key. Rest assured, we provide the training to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed for success!
Duties and responsibilities;
- Responding to daily phone/email inquiries.
- Sourcing CVs relevant to individual consultant sectors - primary/secondary/SEN
- Introduction Calls to schools
- Qualify and shortlist candidates against relevant vacancies
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Being a Database wiz! Learning & operating the CRM!
What you ll get in return;
- Every recruitment 'tool' you'll need to stand out, innovative tech to a marketing team that supports you with brand image
- You'll have tailored training and development opportunities
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Office Dogs & Friday Beers (in house bar stations)
- Two huge annual company-wide events and team socials (Culture is key here)
- Discounts across your favourite brands including: Nike, ASOS, Spotify, JustEat, Ray-Ban, Apple & Deliveroo
- A personal wellness pack, including Employee Assistance Program, online fitness classes, online learning & training, free mortgage consultation & volunteer/charity days
If you're intrigued, track me down on LinkedIn for extra points Victoria Riley, Internal Talent Acquisition Manager
Please apply via the link if you would like to be considered for the role.
Reference - INTER
At Milk, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data These can be viewed on our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year