G2 Recruitment's Leeds office are now hiring. After moving into a brand new and improved office space, the team are looking to expand again and welcome some new talent!
Did you graduate from university this year and are now on the search for your post-graduate role? Have you started a role and realised that it isn't quite what you were hoping for? If you are just seeking a career within recruitment and have been wondering how to get started with no experience, then look no further!
Chelsie Jukes, one of g2's top billing consultants, has been heading up g2 Leeds for the past year, and has led the team to have a fantastic year expanding further into the UK Public Sector Markets, she now wants to take on some new money-motivated and ambitious people to join her specialist team!
We also have positions on our Trainee Recruitment Consultant program across our UK offices in Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham, London, Reading, Swansea, Bristol and Cardiff. We have also just opened a brand new EU office, in Munich, if you have thought about making the move over to a completely new country!
What we are promising:
- Fantastic earning potential: expect to be earning OTE's of 30K in your first year, 40-50K year 2 and an astounding 6 figures in the third year
- Weekly socials!
- 5 all inclusive holiday incentives - meet your targets and jet off destinations such as Marbella, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Barcelona, all on g2!
- Monthly lunch clubs to Leeds's hot-spots (Tattu, Gaucho, The Ivy, and more!)
- Bespoke on-site Learning and Development team: 45 hours of L&D in your first three months (desk side, classroom, phone coaching, one to one) and consistent support throughout your career
- 100% organic growth structure: all members of the organisation started at the bottom as trainee consultants, our own managing director started as a 360 consultant before he worked his way up to the top!
- Fast track career progression: opportunities for consultants to progress into team leader positions within 3 years and achieving earnings of (Apply online only)K
As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. From building relationships with hiring companies and making connections with clients, to communicating with and managing the expectations of potential candidates who are looking for their next role. You will be supplying clients across the European sectors with the best talent the market has to offer by building relationships and selling your services as a recruiter!
What are we looking for?
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Sales interest and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A sociable and competitive personality
- Goal driven individuals!
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Money motivation!
The application process
- Hit "Apply" and send through your application
- Have your first call with Sadie, one of g2's Talent Consultants
- Phone call interview with the Leeds office hiring managers
- Attend a face-to-face interview at our Leeds office
- Job offer and acceptance
Do you think this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? If so, apply now! If you have any questions about the process, send an email to Sadie or call into our office on (phone number removed).