Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Construction Trades & Labour - Leeds
23K- 26K Per annum (Salary negotiable dependent on experience) OTE 50K- 60K + Rewards & Incentives.
Rapid Career Progression
Daniel Owen is now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Trades & Labour team in our office based in Leeds.
Daniel Owen have been awarded "Top 100 companies to work for in the UK" and following on from our growth after 2 record breaking years we are now looking to welcome a Trainee recruitment Consultant to our highly successful trades team in Leeds
You will have the luxury of working on a warm desk that currently has live vacancies that will be handed over to you from day one, giving you the opportunity to progress and achieve great success even in your first few months! With the team having an exceptional name and reputation in the industry this will be a huge benefit to you & your success.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Managing and maintaining client relationships through the fulfilment of needs and expectations
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each role
- Adhering to Company Values
- Managing candidate administration including timesheets and right to work documentation
- Using the Job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to become an expert in Trades & Labour.
Regardless of recent experience you will be enrolled on our 3-month training scheme to ensure the most success throughout your career.
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role however previously having worked towards targets or in a fast-paced environment would be beneficial. We have an extensive and established candidate and client database that you will have full access too while working alongside an experienced team who will share a wealth of market knowledge with you to get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
What Daniel Owen can offer you in return:
- A very competitive basic salary, alongside an uncapped commission structure.
- Private healthcare scheme (Vitality).
- Life insurance policy.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Opportunity for 3 all expenses paid reward trips abroad per year.
- Directors Lunches held regularly to recognise achievements.
- Annual Awards ceremony.
- Discounts across all things retail, cinema and gym.
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Industry leading training to ensure a long successful career with us.
- Working alongside industry experts, gaining further knowledge and skills.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.