Package: £25K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (£40K OTE Year 1) (£50K OTE Year 2) (£70K OTE Year 3)
Looking for a new role to unleash your potential?
Keen to kickstart your recruitment career and start climbing the progression ladder?
Look no further.
Our client is seeking ambitious graduates and young sales professionals to join the team in their state-of-the-art London office!
Here is an opportunity to work for an international, award-winning business who are one of London's leading Technology recruitment agencies. With European offices, our client has had a market leading presence across the continent. They are looking for money hungry individuals to join them on their exciting journey as they expand their offices.
Alongside their award-winning 8-week training and development programme, they offer individuals the opportunity to earn big on their market leading commission structure that goes up to 40%!
We are keen to speak to aspiring recruitment consultants who are looking for a long term, successful career within the industry.
What Is On Offer:
- Comprehensive Training: You'll receive extensive training on recruitment techniques, industry insights, and the latest sourcing tools to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel.
- Lucrative market: Tech is an ever-advancing market with consistent demand for tech professionals with frequent generation of new roles. Working with extremely high fee sizes poses fantastic earning potential in this market.
- Competitive Compensation: A competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential. Your earning potential is limitless!
- Exciting Incentives: To keep you motivated and reward your achievements, they offer enticing incentives such as performance bonuses, quarterly competitions, and recognition programs. Your efforts won't go unnoticed!
- Career Growth Opportunities: They are committed to your professional development. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you'll have access to clear career progression paths, mentorship programs, and ongoing training opportunities to elevate your skills and advance within the business. 100% of management have been promoted from within.
- Vibrant Work Culture: Join a team of enthusiastic professionals who thrive in a collaborative and inclusive environment. We value diversity and celebrate individual contributions, fostering a positive and supportive atmosphere where you can flourish.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Your health and happiness matter to us. They provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and other wellness initiatives.
- Company Social Events: They believe in celebrating success together! Enjoy team-building activities, social outings, and exciting events throughout the year to foster camaraderie and create lasting memories.
- Conducting market research to identify potential clients and candidates
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and provide suitable candidate recommendations
- Managing multiple recruitment projects simultaneously and ensuring a smooth and efficient process for all parties involved
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, market changes, and regulations related to finance and recruitment
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
- Graduated this year with a 2:1 degree (or above) OR 1 years sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious nature and self-driven mindset
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Telephone based experience desirable
- German speaking desirable
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.