Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Market Leading Finance Recruitment Company
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn 6 figures in your next career?
Do you want to have a fast, structured progression route in a sales environment?
If so, then Recruitment Consultancy could be the career for you!
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Central London
- £20k-£24k basic (Realistic On Target Earnings: £45k+ 1st year, £65k+ 2nd year, £100k+ 3rd year)
My client offers effective bespoke recruitment solutions to finance & procurement leaders in the UK and internationally. The finance areas covered by my client include; CFOs / finance directors, head of finance, financial controller, commercial finance, financial planning & analysis, financial reporting, management and group accountants, project accountant, corporate development, business transformation & change, strategy, audit, tax / treasury and newly qualified accountants.
My client is a highly respected company working with clients across a variety of sectors, including but not limited to; FMCG, retail, leisure, technology, telecommunications, media, digital, pharmaceuticals, business services, property, construction and natural resources.
Benefits & incentives for your hard work:
- Exceptional uncapped earning potentials (some employees have made 6 figures in their 1st year)
- Fast track to management
- Company car targets: Aston Martin, BMW, Audi
- All expenses paid holidays! (Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, NY for the weekend)
- All expenses paid nights out
- A training programme that is tailored to meet the needs of each individual which has a mentoring scheme
- Be a part of an amazing atmosphere and work environment
Qualities required as a Recruitment Consultant:
- High calibre (2:1 or 2:2) undergraduate degree classification
- The drive and ambition to want to excel beyond expectations
- Extra-curricular achievements such as Duke of Edinburgh, sports team etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
What a Recruitment Consultant Does:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking and developing relationships
- New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Prepare and present offers & offer negotiation
- Generating candidates through, job advertisement, headhunting etc.
My client works with many companies such as Liverpool FC:
Overview: Liverpool FC (LFC) is one of the most successful clubs in the history of world football and was acquired by the Fenway Sports Group in 2010. With a new ownership team in place, LFC implemented a robust growth strategy in the commercial development of the club on both domestic and international levels. The brief LFC retained my client to assist with the recruitment of a number of critical senior hires across Strategy, Central Finance and the Club's charity.
If you are an ambitious, tenacious, resilient individual and meet the points above, then please apply for immediate consideration as this is the caliber of companies my client works with.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.