Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Axion Recruitment is an international recruitment company working across the UK and North America, specialising in the Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
Industries we recruit for include Food and Beverage, Engineering, Metals, Precision Engineering, Machinery, Automation, Pharmaceutical, Plastics, Packaging, Chemicals and FMCG.
As part of our growth plans, we are recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our recruitment team focusing on either the UK or American markets.
What training do we offer?
You will be enrolled on our industry leading training plan, delivered by our Recruitment Director and Training Director, which will give you a clear path to become an industry specialist within the Engineering and/or Manufacturing sector.
Long term you can expect clear progression and development opportunities as we start appointing Divisional Managers, Team Leaders, and Industry specialists.
You will benefit from an excellent commission plan, along with a progressive basic salary.
What does the job involve?
- Building and developing relationships with Engineering and Manufacturing companies
- Becoming an industry specialist within your chosen market
- Creating recruitment strategies for your clients
- Interviewing, screening and presenting candidates to our clients
- Meeting companies on site and via video calls
- Review CV s and candidate applications
- Discussing and agreeing terms and conditions with clients
- Following company processes and database administration
- Using our internal database, job boards and social media to source candidates
- Writing job adverts and specifications
Who are we looking for?
Results driven, motivated, confident and an enthusiastic individuals that are willing to learn! You must be career driven with excellent people / communication skills and an attention to detail.
Benefits of working for us:
- Clear pay-rise progression
- Full 6 months intensive training
- Excellent Commission Plan (Up to 22%)
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays & enhanced Xmas break
- After probation, opportunity to work from home Thursday & Friday
- Early Finish Fridays
- Birthday off (Paid)