We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant Apprentice role at Stanford Black.
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to permanent positions with client companies. You'll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of what our candidates are looking for in their next job role and how we can match them to the businesses we recruit for.
A UK based company with global reach; Stanford Black has the experience, resources and contacts you need to take full advantage of today’s fast-moving business environments. Stanford Black connects leading Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Investment Banks, Scientific Research Houses and ambitious Tech Startups with the highest calibre professionals at every level.
- Three A-Levels at grades A* - C (or 240 UCAS point), or new tariff equivalent.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets, A Level 3 qualification.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near Monument underground station, London.
"We’re proud to work with some of the most exciting, innovative and rapidly growing businesses in the technology and finance space. Through our network of world-class candidates, we can guarantee sourcing our clients the top 10% of talent in all our markets."
The duties of the Trainee Recruitment Consultant Apprentice will include:
- Attempting to understand the businesses and needs of your clients using a consultative and conscientious approach.
- Provide customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Source candidates through existing database and advertising
- Meet with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- - Liaise with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals.
- Conduct interviews with candidates with the support of Senior Consultants.
Working Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by: wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Good telephone manner and a good command of English.
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn about the finance world.
- Be a team player. If your team is successful, so are you.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.