We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Trainee Recruitment Consultant Apprentice role at Adrem Group.
As the Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising, headhunting and networking.
- Adrem - Transforming careers and growing practices since 1981.
- “Wouldn’t it be great to have an architecture & design recruitment agency run by architects and designers who know how we feel?” and that’s pretty much how Adrem began. Based in the heart of London , Adrem headquarters is located amongst the many design agencies and creative studios of Clerkenwell and Shoreditch.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Barbican Underground Station, London. From the Adrem studios in London, Shanghai & Dubai they represent you globally and utilise their relationships to pursue your professional ambitions. They are here to develop your goals and achieve your aspirations. Their role is to offer some clarity to the landscape of architecture & design careers and the opportunities that exist. In essence they are privileged to be able to make a difference.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
1. Database / CRM Administration:
- Registering CV’s and Design Portfolios on the Recruitment CRM database
- Branding CV’s and Design Portfolios.
2. General Administration:
- Assist the HR & Office Manager and the Architecture Division Team Lead with any ad-hoc general admin tasks
- Answer and field calls and take messages
- Greet Candidates & Clients
3. Marketing Support:
- Ad-hoc Social Media community management support
- Help out with Design Gallery Events at our Dreamspace Gallery
- Help Coordinate social indicatives
4. Other Duties:
- Ad-hoc Recruitment Resourcing support to Recruiter.
Hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Company trips abroad
- Drinks at 4:30 on a Friday
- Cakes & Drinks on your Birthday
- Free Fruit
- Healthcare & Gym membership after 6 months
- Frequent social gatherings and activities
- Awesome working environment
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track.
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Work ethic/entrepreneurial spirit - have they held down a job while studying, run an eBay site, promoted events, grown up with self-employed parents.
- Quality of service - don’t chase the deal, get your service right, and deals will be the outcome.
- Ideally (not essential) have done something that involves picking the phone up.
- Turn up with a smile on your face, work hard, take pride in what you do. Stick around for a Friday beer, enjoy the weekend. Repeat the following week. That’s it!