We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is Trainee Recruitment Associate Apprentice role at Dartmouth Partners.
You will focus on the generation of new candidates whilst learning the full recruitment cycle and begin to develop client relationships with existing clients and developing their own new relationships in time.
Dartmouth Partners recruits individuals with an outstanding academic or professional background into firms who recognise that a competitive edge is gained by finding and hiring the best human capital available. We work with clients to help them find rising stars and commercial high fliers.
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
The nearest stations are London Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street underground.
Full job description (including responsibilities):
- Sourcing new candidates
- Building commercial awareness and industry knowledge
- Managing projects internally and on behalf of clients
- Being professional and responsive to candidates
- Understanding the key drivers and motivations for candidates
- Learning how to use the database efficiently.Hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri. Benefits:
- Regular Team nights out and ad hoc incentives
- 1⁄2 day holiday on your birthday
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Extra-curricular interests, leadership and success based experiences
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- Ethical, consultative approach
* You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.