Trainee Quality Managment Position Overview
My client are a leading provider of sub-contract manufacturing services to a diverse range of manufacturers from industries including Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Aerospace and Automotive.They are now recruiting for a Quality Engineer / Specialist to join and support their growing quality department.Joining a dedicated and professional team, you will become part of an innovative and creative environment where new products and processes are designed and developed. You will play a vital role in this process by helping to maintain our quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, in addition to promoting quality and continual improvement within the Company.
From day one, you'll work alongside senior management, be encouraged to voice your ideas, and support continuous improvement activities to ensure our working environment is the best it can be, processes are efficient and best practice is followed every time.
- Attend Quality Meetings and work closely with the management team to maintain control of new and existing processes
- Take part in Internal and External Audits
- Process non-conformity and Corrective/Preventative actions (CAPA)
- Completion of Change Control documentation
- Communicating with Customers and Suppliers
- Assist with maintaining Supplier Approval
- Working closely with personnel to communicate quality issues with the supply chain
- General administration duties including meeting customers and suppliers
Trainee Quality Managment Position Requirements
- Strong administrative skills with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Efficient, accurate and show great attention to detail, with strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt and multi-task
- Positive and friendly attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision and within deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment would be preferred
- Previous experience with databases and/or ERP/MRP systems would be preferred
Trainee Quality Managment Position Remuneration
- Salary between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 20 days' holiday + 8 bank holidays, with additional annual leave incentive for long service
- Free parking on site
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.