TRAINEE PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / STEVENAGE / £10.42 PER HOUR & GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity for a Trainee Production Operative to kickstart their career. Excellent training, real career progression and great working environment.
At Nemco Limited, our mission is to provide world class products across multiple industries, growing with our team and customers to achieve £30 million turnover by 2026. Our flexible Production unit based in Stevenage, Herts offers 60,000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing and office space with flexible, highly skilled, and knowledgeable team producing electronics for major industries.
Nemco believes that its team is the true beating heart of the business. This is why we continuously invest in our people, ensuring that they have the right training and support so that they can reach their full potential.
We have a brand-new opening for an enthusiastic Trainee Production Operative to join our dynamic team.
What s on Offer?
- Starting at £10.42 Per Hour
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Reward Gateway Discount Scheme
- Free Specsavers Eye Test Vouchers and access to DoctorLine
- Excellent working environment
- Full training and real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Trainee Production Operative:
- Understand the general requirements for PCB assembly and static control
- Work from assembly drawings and build packs
- Pre-form, insert and crop component leads using hand tools such as cutters, pliers etc
- Understand component identification codes such as resistors, capacitors and IC s
- Operate various machinery used in assembly, eg flow solder machine, cleaning tank, drill etc
- To check components/kits for SMT machines. To assist with set up and load SMT machines.
- Marking / labelling
- Complete production documentation
- Solder conventional components to IPC-A-610, class 2 and 3
- To carry out other duties as requested by Production Supervisors
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good Maths skills. Some electronics or engineering knowledge an advantage, but not essential.
- Good hand eye co-ordination.
- Good timekeeping and attendance is essential.
- Previous work experience an advantage.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions.
What s Next?
If you have the passion and drive to be successful in this Trainee Production Operative position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.