Our firm focusses on progressing enthusiastic people who want to better themselves professionally. Our business provides holistic Financial Advice and Discretionary Investment opportunities. We have an opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join our friendly team. We offer the opportunity to also work from home with some office work, but this can be negotiated dependent on personal preference for the right person.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the firm s Advice Guidance, as and when delivered
- Working towards active participation and delivery of comprehensive financial research, within set SLAs, on products and investments on an independent basis using company-approved research tools
- Producing non-complex suitability reports for research cases, as and when required
- Working towards the unassisted production and delivery of bespoke investment reports, within set SLAs, to clients through the analysis of existing investment portfolios and comparison against suitable benchmarks
- Developing the ability to produce tax and other complex calculations
- Working towards being able to prepare and interpret complex plan information with a view to completing transfer analysis
- Working towards being able to prepare complex financial planning reports, within set SLAs, in multiple financial planning areas
- Researching and reviewing, where necessary, new and existing legislation and technical/product information to aid in the role that is performed
Requirements (full training is provided)
- Knowledge and interest in personal financial planning
- Experience of working within an IFA firm or a Financial Services firm
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude in Microsoft Office
Apply right away if you have experience of working in an IFA environment or a Financial Services based company. Full training will be provided.