We are a chartered firm who provide holistic unbiased financial advice to a large range of orphan clients, who have been with us for over 25 years. We have an opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join our team, with the opportunity to eventually progress into an Adviser if required. This is not an expectation. We offer the opportunity to also work from home with some travel into the office once per week!
Key responsibilities include the following:
Requirements (full training is provided)
- Create product illustrations as required
- Prepare risk profiling reports and/or matched fund list to demonstrate suitability of funds
- Prepare documentation to be presented to the client by the adviser in the advice process
- Ensure that cases requiring pre-approval are submitted in a timely fashion and confirmation to proceed is obtained
- Ensure that client documentation is signed and dated appropriately
- Scan client file documentation onto the back office system in accordance with guidelines
- Draft suitability reports in accordance with compliance guidelines
- Respond to advice file check requests as required
- Liaise with Business Quality Control Team regarding outstanding documentation
- Update diary system with future tasks /activities to be completed
- Continued Personal Development
Company benefits included and an opportunity to take up further study, fully financially supported by the business and rewarded upon each exam passed with a salary increase or a lump sum to the value of £500!