The opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join a well-established financial planning firm who provide a holistic service to HNW clients.
- Providing support to the existing Paraplanners within the team
- Attending regular review meetings with clients and the advisers, and note taking
- Compiling Suitability Reports for clients based on the advisers recommendations
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Handling new business submissions and maintaining compliant client records
- Undertaking product and fund research and identify suitable solutions to meet clients needs
- Liaising with clients, providers and introducers
What's on offer?
- Hybrid and flexible working
- full exam support - bonuses upon completion
- company pension
What s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Professional communication manner, both written and verbally
- Any Financial Services qualifications are beneficial, but not essential
What s next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support, Junior Paraplanner, IFA Administrator, Client Support, Business Support, Report Writer, Para-planner, IF A Admin, Client Delivery