Position - Trainee Paraplanner
Location - Bath (or Chippenham)
We are proud to have been partnered with our client who are offering the next generation of professional financial advice, making it simpler, affordable, and accessible.
Our client is based in Bath who with its innovative software service is looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner. Priding itself on offering its clients a unique experience, with a strong emphasis on providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship with clients. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax planning advice tailored to a client's individual bespoke financial advice.
As a Trainee paraplanner my client is looking for an individual who is
- Supportive and highly motivated
- Be able to work in a fast-moving environment with a successful paraplanning team
- Possess a professional "can do" attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of FS business practices and generic knowledge in Life, Pensions and investment products.
- Thirst for knowledge and a desire to excel in everything they do
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate.
The ideal candidate should have experience of working within an IFA environment as an administrator, with a good understanding of the IFA sales process.
Level 4 Diploma for Financial Advisers (DipFA ) qualification is not necessary! (However, you would be encouraged to obtain this qualification).
- Basic Salary £23,000 (dependent upon experience
- 25 working days in addition to the normal English Bank and Public Holidays, in addition 1 extra day s holiday for each year of service up to 28 days
- Holiday buy and sell scheme where you can buy an additional 5 days holiday per year.
Company Funded Group Life Assurance: - from start date
- 4 x Salary at date of death
Company Funded Group Pension Scheme: -
- Deferred 2 months after start
- The employee will make a 3% contribution and the company will contribute 5% if the employee opts out of the scheme they may still be assessed for auto-enrolment purposes. The Employee is eligible to make personal contributions via salary sacrifice.
Additional Benefits: -
- Company Funded Private Medical Insurance - after probation With Bupa, single life cover.
- Company Funded Cash Plan - after probation
- Health Shield Tailored Cash Plan
All employees entered on level 1 company paid for in line with PMI cover
Company Funded Group Income Protection - after probation
- 75% Salary Less Base ESA and Work-Related Activity Component
- Deferred Period: 26 weeks
- Benefit Term: 5 Years.
Cessation age: 65 or SPA if later
If you would like to be part of this excellent opportunity joining the team of an established Financial Services company which continues to build upon its solid reputation for strong wealth management, holistic advice and excellent customer service, please forward a copy your CV for immediate short-listing.