Trainee Paraplanner/ Junior Paraplanner/ Report Writer/ Paraplanner/ IFA Administrator/ Senior IFA Administrator
Salary: Up to 32,000 Dependant on Experience
Duration: Permenent, Full Time, Hybrid
We are working with an established National IFA who are looking to bring on a remote Trainee Paraplanner to conduct report writing, research and administration support.
As a Trainee Paraplanner your key responsibilities will include:
- To log and manage paraplanning requests from advisers.
- To provide paraplanning support predominantly for basic new business such as individual protection, ISA and GIA investment contributions and replacement business and pension contributions, progressing over time to include more complex new business such as pension drawdown, investment bonds and esoteric investments.
- To assist Pension Switch Team as needed.
- To ensure the adviser has sufficient know your client information recorded within the back-office system, including fact find, objectives and rationale, attitude to risk, investment objectives and existing plan information.
- To liaise with advisers where information is incomplete or unclear.
- To conduct provider and fund research as required, including risk scoring existing and proposed investments, past performance and charges information (using Dynamic Planner & FE Analytics).
- To produce quotes/illustrations using provider sites, Assureweb & IRESS.
- To draft suitability reports based on fact find information, file notes and research. T
- To seek approval from the adviser and finalise suitability reports, including remedial work as specified by the file checking team.
What in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid and Flexible work
- Sponsorship through financial planning exams
- Progression Opportunities
- Fun and Friendly office envirnomnent
Apply today to be considered for this Trainee Paraplanner opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive 200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Trainee Paraplanner/ Junior Paraplanner/ Report Writer/ Paraplanner/ paraplanner/ IFA Administrator/ Senior IFA Administrator