We are looking for a Trainee Asbestos Removal Operative to join our team based in Kidderminster, DY10.
The successful candidate will receive a basic rate of £95 per day.
Once fully qualified with 12 months experience you can expect to earn £30-40K per year.
We pay additional rates on top of basic pay of:
- £10 per shift for licensable work.
- £50 per shift for out of normal hours working.
- £35 per shift subsistence for working away from home.
- Additional job specific bonus payments for exceeding targets.
Therefore, an asbestos operative working away from home on nights would earn a minimum of £185/shift.
You will be paid to undertake the following training:
- Non-Licensed asbestos removal operative training
- Licensed asbestos removal operative training (after probation period)
- Medical examination
- Face fit testing for half face and full face RPE
- Work at height training
- Manual handing training
- Internal equipment maintenance and usage training
- You will receive a full company uniform, all PPE/RPE.
- You are entitled to 28 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual review with company directors to develop a plan for carer progression
- Fully paid, expensed annual team building day
- Various social events.
- After one year's service birthdays are given as holiday in addition to this entitlement and we pay for a celebratory meal with your family.
Safeline Environmental is a leading licensed asbestos removal and management company employing over 50 people. We work nationwide across all sectors of industry ranging from blue chip multinational companies to private individuals. Our core business is working for leading insurers on domestic and commercial insurance claims.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a full and clean UK driving license
- Have their own transport to travel to our Kidderminster site
- Be over 21 (due to insurance requirements)