Are you wanting to make the first step into a career that can see excellent career and personal progression?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join a forward-thinking, reputable, award-winning Mortgage brokers based in Sheffield -
This opportunity will see the successful applicant working in a very friendly working environment, with huge personal and career development opportunities.
The Trainee Mortgage Adviser role is designed as a Progression Programme to help you gain the required experience and Qualifications in your journey to become a fully qualified Mortgage Adviser.
Your journey will begin by understanding the core fundamentals of being a Mortgage Adviser, and in gaining knowledge of the Shared Ownership scheme. As you start within this role you will know how to support our customers and clients by:
- Being a key point of contact for customers & clients as their case progresses.
- Conducting Homes England affordability checks on behalf of Housing Associations.
- Reviewing essential information to find lenders that are suitable to the needs of your customer.
- Being able to both gather and understand the documentation required to help progress the customer's case forward.
As your competency and experience in the role grows, you will then be supported with your CeMAP, to which is paid for by the company. On successful completion of this, you will then be provided with additional training before you begin advising your own customers, under supervision. Before finally gaining the goal of 'Competent Status'.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have the following:
- An interest in the mortgage industry with the view of becoming a qualified mortgage advisor.
- Prior customer service, sales, or administration experience
- Experience in banking/mortgages/ finance/ housing/ property/ would be ideal.
- Organisation skills second to none.
- Great customer service skills.
- Empathy and a huge desire to help First Time Buyers.
- Able to analyse information and provide solutions to problems.
- Ability to remain focused in an SLA-driven environment.
What they are offering:
- Permanent opportunity - Full time
- Starting salary £22k+ £300 Bonus each month ( 5k a year OTE )
- Salaried role up to £25,000 basic once 'Competent Status' is achieved.
- Hugely attractive bonus scheme designed by current advisors, up to £70,000 OTE.
- Company pension.
- Study support and CeMAP offered.
- Office-based flexibility of hybrid working
- Excellent opportunities to progress through the company hierarchy.
- Tech and Admin systems designed to allow the Adviser to focus on Advice quality rather than paperwork.
At A for Appointments, we are committed to equal opportunities for everyone.We embrace diversity and believe that a balanced, inclusive workforce is crucial to our business. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment or bullying towards any candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.