This employed, home based, Trainee Mortgage Advisor job is a fantastic opportunity if you have your CeMAP and want to start a career as a Mortgage Advisor! This amazing Trainee Mortgage Advisor role includes the following benefits:
- Full induction training to ensure you are confident and knowledgeable, plus ongoing mentoring
- 8 pre-qualified leads per week which are booked into your diary
- On average, you will be writing 2+ mortgages per week
- Bonuses on all banked income due to no salary validation!
- You will be providing advice through a mixture of different methods including face to face, video and telephone
- You will be provided with Mortgage Administration support
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should have full CeMAP or equivalent (individuals holding CeMAP 1 and CeMAP 2 with your CeMAP 3 exams booked, can apply now)
- You should be motivated and driven to exceed within the mortgage advice industry
- You should have excellent customer service standards
This company was first established over 75 years ago and are 100% owned by a charitable trust. Due to this, some of their profits go to causes that tackle big issues in their communities and overseas including education, employment, and shelter. They have a friendly team and are keen to continue growing throughout 2022.
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 with OTE of £45,000- £60,000
- Tiered bonus structure with no salary validation
- Equipment provided to enable home working, including laptop and IT software
- Option to be fully home based
- If you are in Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Oxford, Kent, Surrey, or London then you have the option to be hybrid or branch based
- Working 5 days per week, Monday to Saturday with day off in lieu
- Self-employed option available with OTE £55,000+
Or option to be hybrid or branch based if local to their branches in Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Oxford, Kent, Surrey, or London
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.