Are you feeling stuck in your current career but don't know where to turn? We understand that the thought of retraining can be daunting, but what if we told you that you could have a rewarding career in financial services?
Our award-winning partner client is seeking motivated professionals like you to join their team as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor. You'll receive fully funded development through their comprehensive program, along with a flexible working model and modern office space. And with a minimum starting salary of 42k, your earning potential will be limitless.
This opportunity would suit already successful professionals who are seeking a change and ready to make the jump into a new profession. With a guaranteed higher rate starting salary, this position is perfect for those looking to make a lucrative career move. Apply now and take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding future!
The training academy offers a limited number of outstanding individuals, with no previous experience in providing advice, the opportunity to become a successful advisor. This is your chance to quickly become an integral team member and take your career to new heights! Responsibilities of the Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
- Conducting client consultations to assess their financial needs and objectives
- Advising clients on mortgage products and services
- Managing client relationships and building long-term trust
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines
Requirements of the Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively in a team
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Full UK driving license is essential
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Initial interviews are due to take place from January. If you're ready to jump into a new career, we want to hear from you. Contact Ellis Mears at Pertemps Gloucester for full details.