Fast Track Mortgage Adviser Academy offering an outstanding opportunity to commence a long term career in Financial Services becoming a full time, employed, home based CeMAP qualified Mortgage Adviser working for one of the UK S leading mortgage providers with a choice of home or hybrid working after the first 16 weeks of office based training.
Job Title: Trainee Mortgage Adviser. (Home based once the first 16 weeks of training at our offices is completed)
Basis: Full time, permanent, employed role. (8 Positions available)
Location: Initially office based for the first 16 weeks of training at our Academy Centre in either Peterborough but once qualified, home, hybrid or office working will be available. You will however need to live within a 1 hour commute of Peterborough to ease commuting in the initial training stages and you must have use of your own car to get to our offices.
Target: Candidates with a strong desire to forge a long term career in Financial Services, and who are educated to at least A level or equivalent standard, with a demonstrable track record in customer service and sales. Graduates with limited work place experience will also be considered.
Rewards: Starting basic salary of £25,000 during the training phase, which is expected to take 16 weeks.
Post training salary: Once your training is complete, monthly commission and bonuses will kick in and you should see realistic earnings in the first full year as a Mortgage Adviser of £50K OTE as well as outstanding benefits and a graded promotional tiers package.
CeMAP qualification support: Full financial support provided to gain the CF1 & CF6 CeMAP Mortgage Adviser qualifications, including full provision for study materials and your exam entry costs paid for.
Working hours: During the 16 week training period the working hours will be 9.30-AM-5.00-PM Monday to Friday, (You will need to be available for the whole 16 weeks of training with zero planned holidays to be considered)
Post training working hours: Once your training is completed you will be required to work patterns covering a mix of 9AM-6PM and 11AM-8PM Monday to Friday offering a good work/life balance. No weekend working is required.
Timeline: Immediate interviews with a start date of 25/03/20224 or 22/04/2024 for 16 weeks training full time Mon-Fri and based in Peterborough.
Connells Group Mortgage Centre (GMC) Part of Connells Group:
With a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, Connells Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning and auctions.
Trainee Mortgage Adviser Academy:
As a home or office based Mortgage and Protection Adviser at GMC we believe your skills and experience are best suited to focusing purely on the provision of quality advice and sales to our customers. The work of contacting customers, securing appointments and the progressing of the mortgage and protection applications is the sole remit of our dedicated Adviser Support Teams. We create the opportunity for you to perform at your very best.
The Trainee Mortgage Adviser role represents a fantastic opportunity for those candidates keen to pursue a career in financial services as a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Adviser.
This is a telephone based role so you will need to be articulate and engaging. You will be writing in excess of 16 mortgages with protection each month so you will also be highly motivated, disciplined and organised. You will also have a strong track record in mortgage and protection sales.
Your long term career is important to us. We are passionate about training and development to help you realise your full potential. We pride ourselves on the number of colleagues that have developed and progressed with us, for example our entire Sales Management team have progressed from in house Mortgage Adviser roles so there is a great future for the right candidates beyond the Academy.
Required knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard as a minimum.
- Bachelor s degree is preferable but not essential.
- A strong desire to work within the Financial Services industry, particularly within mortgages and protection.
- A strong track record in customer service and sales.
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Organised, and adopts a disciplined and structured approach to work.
- Highly competent user of IT and a competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Permanent full time role with fantastic earning potential.
- Extensive induction & training coupled with an outstanding development program.
- 34 Days paid holiday, (25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and your birthday off).
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous staff referral bonus scheme.
- Outstanding commission earnings (our top performers earn in excess of £65K PA).
- 24 hour Employee Wellbeing Support service available.
- Defined promotional tiers with significant basic salary and commission rate uplifts for achievement of targets.
- Choice of home based or hybrid working once training completed.
Subject to (T&C s)
Apply Today and take your first step to becoming a CeMAP qualified Mortgage Adviser by simply clicking APPLY NOW or if you have any questions then feel free to call Sam Blewitt or Jamie Keen on (phone number removed) for more information!