Trainee Maintenance Engineer | £25,000 - £32,000 | Andover. Hampshire | Shift based days and nights |
What they can offer you?
* Job security.
* A career within automation one of the number one growth industries in the world.
* Excellent career progression opportunities.
* Exposure to cutting edge technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Carrying out planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
* Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs
* Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of all equipment.
* Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary
* Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
What do we need from you?
* Some technical ability and understanding relating to engineering
* A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
* Competent mechanically
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
* To be self motivated and willing to work alone
* This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
Healthcare, Excellent Pension, Company Discount, Free Company Shares, Bonus and much more.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available. The successful applicant will work a panama shift days and nights 12hr shifts.
Experience in one of the following will be advantageous:
| FMCG | Automation | Manufacturing | Production | Conveyors | Machinery | Material Handling | Baggage Handling | Packaging Machinery | Cranes | MHE | Airports | PLC's / Control Systems | Pneumatics | Hydraulics | Motors | Drives | Navy | Army | RAF | REME | Marines | Armed Forces |
Suited candidates previously hold roles such as:
| Maintenance Technician | Maintenance Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | Automation Engineer | Electrical Technician | Mechanical Technician | Electro-mechanical Technician | Marine Technician | Marine Engineer | Avionics Technician | Avionics Engineer | Aircraft Engineer | Aircraft Technician | Robotics Technician | Robotics Engineer | Multi-skilled Engineer | Multi-skilled Technician |
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful