Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Cyncoed.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Trainee Lettings Negotiator role, day to day you can expect to:
Achieve personal key performance indicators and branch forecasts
Communicate with prospective and existing clients
Respond to applicant enquiries and arrange viewings
Conduct accompanied viewing appointments
Build alliances with local developers through active networking
Sell company products and services in a professional manner
Contribute marketing ideas and support related initiatives
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
Be calm, motivated and highly organised
Possess strong influencing and customer service skills
Possess an exemplary telephone manner
Have a full valid UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am to 1pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5 year service
· LRG Extras - staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Trainee Lettings Negotiator here at LRG isn't to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or email us via (url removed).
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV's from agencies