Trainee Insurance Administrator
We are delighted to be partnering with a Global organisation in their search for a Trainee Insurance Administrator. Our client offers an excellent working environment, the office is spacious and modern, and a relaxed and happy working atmosphere is always promoted.
This role is suitable for someone starting an office-based career. Training will be provided through classroom and on-the-job learning.
- Creating documentation and gathering information from files
- Fully and accurately enter, amend, and update data onto relevant systems.
- Responding to enquiries
- Reconciling and allocating payments
- Creating reports and processing premiums
- Quality checking documentations
- Ability to analyse key information.
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow processes and procedures, and problem solve
- Willingness to learn
- An understanding of the general principles of insurance
- Positive attitude
"My client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
For immediate consideration send your CV to Ellie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.