We have an opening for a Trainee Hospitality Recruitment Consultant in our Gloucester office.
As we usually recruit from a managerial level, this role is a rare opportunity for a candidate who has experience working or studying hospitality and is looking for the chance to progress.
- Working in a team of experienced hospitality professionals, the suited candidate will have the opportunity to start a rewarding and lucrative career.
- Once trained into a seasoned recruiter, your realistic earnings can be anywhere between £35,000 to £60,000 per year.
- Working within a company that has 20 years of history supporting hospitality clients across the UK.
- The opportunity to work for a value driven company.
- Hospitality inspired Incentives and rewards.
- Monday to Friday Office Hours.
- Occasional on call hours - on average 1 week every 2 months on a rota basis.
- Holidays: 28 days (including Bank Holidays) + approx. 5 additional days per year for on call time back.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working/ studying within the hospitality industry, ideally at supervisory level or above.
- A passion for hospitality and a desire to succeed.
If you are interested in this Trainee Hospitality Recruitment Consultant role in Gloucester, then please apply today!