Job Role: Trainee HGV Mechanic
Hourly rate: 14 - 15 - Overtime paid at 1.3
Basic - 33,000 - 34,000
Once HGV competent salary to become 39,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 17:00 Massive training provided
- Class 1
- Main dealer training
My client is seeking a qualified LCV Mechanic to join their HGV workshop in Newtownabbey and assist in providing a high quality and efficient heavy vehicle service offering to their customers. Our hugely successful client is expanding after a number of new contract wins. Requirements for this role:
You must be a fully qualified LCV Mechanic looking to progress into HGVs HGV Mechanic Job role:
- As an HGV Mechanic you will be based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs and major overhauls as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
- Diagnosing vehicle defects.
- Maintenance and repair of all types of HGVs and trailers.
- Conducting routine inspections and Pre-MOT inspections, as necessary.
- Comprehensive completion of all documentation including worksheets.
If you would like to apply for this Trainee HGV Mechanic role, please call Shane at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) or submit your up to date CV through this advert.