Job title: Trainee hardware Technician
Job Location: Speke
Hours: 8:30-5pm Monday - Thursday 8:30- 2:30 Fridays 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a well established manufacturer located in Liverpool. They are looking for a trainee Hardware Technician to join their fast growing team. Please see below for a list of duties for this role.
The role will include:
- Assisting the In-Circuit-Test (ICT) hardware department
- Helping to prepare refurbished ICT systems for sale
- Disassembling test systems down to the chassis
- Cleaning, repairing & replacing parts
- Reassembling to a like-new condition
- Diagnosing and repairing faulty PCBA
- Diagnosing and repairing power supplies
- Soldering / De-Soldering
- Installing and servicing ICT systems Essential Experience & Skills:
- HNC / HND in electronics engineering
- A good understanding of Electronics
- Some mechanical experience Strong self-organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Keen problem solving skills.
- Good PC skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work independently and efficiently
- Strong self-motivation
- Awareness of company health and safety requirements
- A Driving Licence - Candidate should be willing to travel to customer sites for installations and servicing when required.
In-house training will be provided.
We do not operate any shift work.