Trainee Grid Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Career Development Plan
This is an exciting role for an engineer with knowledge of power systems to join one of the world's largest renewable energy developers and get hands on experience and training to progress into a fully-fledged grid connections engineer. This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced Senior Grid Manager and develop one of the world's most sort after skillsets!
Join the renewable energy sector at the perfect time and harness your skills to forge a career in a booming industry that is going to continue on its exciting trajectory indefinitely. This is the perfect company to join where you can utilise people with industry experience to propel your own career.
- Assistant the Senior Grid Manager with inbound request, grid applications, administrative tasks etc
- Working closely with the Senior Grid Manager to develop your skills and experience with grid permitting, grid application, grid processes,
- Fully Remote - Can be based anywhere in the UK
- Technical Experience from Power Systems OR Administrative background within Power / Energy / Development
- Understanding of either power systems or site development process
- Relevant Experience or Relevant Education
Renewable energy development, wayleaves, easements, grid permitting, grid application, renewable energy, solar, BESS, power engineering, power systems engineer, grid engineer, grid connection engineer, power engineer, transmission, distribution, grid connections, siemens, power factory, DNO, DSO, national grid