Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting new career switch? Look no further.
Our client is a well-established, fast paced Tech recruitment company. Based in the heart of London, a short walk from Chancery Lane, they have been running since 2017, in which time they've scaled as an Internationally recognised firm, working in over 40 different markets including the US and throughout the EU. They specialise in supplying interim solutions within the Public Sector. Your client portfolio will be predominantly Local Government and working throughout the UK.
There is currently have 3 divisions;
Town Planning, Housing & Environmental Health, and Property
As a trainee, you'll be making 22.5k with uncapped commission, with a realistic 40k+ first year OTE. This doesn't include the monthly performance incentives, and the chance for the top billers to take a yearly Trip, paid for by the company.
- Uncapped Commission (Industry leading structure)
- 121 Performance Coaching with both the Learning & Development Manager and external consultants.
- Monthly social incentives including Spa Days, Golf, Pub Day and more, paid by the company.
- Mental wellbeing events such as yoga, painting, paintball and many more.
And much more.
Moreover, the one thing that makes our client stand out is the focus on promotion. The goal is to get you promoted.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Money Hungry
- Driven by Targets
- University Educated with a 2:1 or higher.
- A keen sports player or history of sports
- Enjoys working within teams and collaborating to ensure the best results.
The most important thing we're looking for is a candidate with strong a strong academic background, not afraid to take risks.
So, if you're ready to earn serious money (100k+ OTE in 3 years) then send through your CV, and I'll be in touch shortly.